Wednesday 5 March 2014

Lent 2014 - 5th March: Memories

Ash Wednesday is the first day of Lent. This year I will try and do a quick blog every day. More importantly, my aim is to appreciate and give thanks for the simple things in life that give me pleasure. For today here is an old photo of me and mum on Juniper Hill, Stroud. We often use to walk from the Uplands, were we lived, up Folly Lane and either we would turn right down into the Slad Valley or left to Juniper Hill, along Wick Street and back. Mum and Dad loved to walk and so do I.

Simply pleasures of memories. 
Full to the brim.
Overflowing with laughter,
Squeals of delight.
Fun in remembering
Times gone by.
Thoughts of a lifetime
Of you and I.

© Revdjo 5/3/14 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and let me know what your thoughts are. Open to all but please don't be rude!