Friday 21 March 2014

Lent 2014 - 21st March: home


There are many things to give thanks for and many simple pleasures. Today's simple pleasure is... home. Home is where I am happiest. There is nothing like coming home if you have been away for a while. I remember going to Spain with my parents as a teenager. We were away for only a couple of weeks and yet when we came back all the leaves on the trees had changed colour for autumn. It was utterly beautiful.

There is nothing like coming home and collapsing in a favourite chair with a lovely cup if tea. You will already know that both trees and a cup of tea are also amongst my simple erasures.

Home is where the heart is. The heart in the photo says it all and can be found pitched in my lounge at home.


What have you enjoyed today and can be thankful for as a simple pleasure in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and let me know what your thoughts are. Open to all but please don't be rude!