Thursday 26 February 2015

Lent 2015: things that make me laugh - the Easter Bunnie

I think I may have posted this image before but it does me chuckle. Bunnies seem a good thing to laugh at. I'm sure they don't mind. 

I can't understand why the Easter Bunny exists. But he doesn't you say.  Oh yes he does... He is not only alive and kicking in children's imaginations but also in consumerism. I'm sure we will soon be inundated with Easter bunnies  making an apearence in our shops as an alternative to Easter eggs and pictured on Easter cards. There is no Easter bunny in the Easter story so why has he hopped into the limelight? Answers on a postcard and deposited into the nearest rabbit hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and let me know what your thoughts are. Open to all but please don't be rude!