Friday 12 July 2013

What is this mystery you keep?

I've taken lots of photos 
As I gazed upon your beauty.
I've wondered at your elegance
And tried to understand
Why you're so cold 
When its warm outside.
How you're so silent
When your bells are tolled.
What is this mystery you keep?
Sealed in a book that's centuries old.
Your perfume it haunts me
And follows me home.
What is it you desire of me?
As you beckon
And annoy.
You call my name 
I'll not be shamed.
I won't ignore.
I will explore.
New day.
New start.
New open door. 
I'm here again once more.

©Revdjo 12/7/13


Rev 3:20 'Here I am! Behold I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person and they with me.



Sometimes things are difficult to work out exactly what they are until you step back to see it really is the obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and let me know what your thoughts are. Open to all but please don't be rude!