Wednesday 24 April 2019

Spring



Well spring has sprung and time rolls on. Time to think about the new season and what it will hold. I like to blog about happy stuff, things that make me laugh and things that make me think and engage with the creator. Alas, life is full of many ups and down which has meant I haven’t felt much like writing of late. As the writer of Ecclesiastes (chapter 3) tells us, ‘There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot.’ I believe it is my season to write so I will post again soon. 

One question however remains, ‘What is it time for you to do?’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and let me know what your thoughts are. Open to all but please don't be rude!