Wednesday 10 February 2016

Photo every day Lent 2016: Gather

My intention is to blog a photo every day during Lent. I may comment, I may not. There will no doubt be a poem or two. These are the words I will be using:



Today's word 'gather' brings me to these baby birds gathered in a nest all waiting for mummy bird to come back with some food. 


Psalm 91:1-4

Whoever dwells in the 
shelter of the most high,
Will rest in the shadow 
Of the almighty.
I will say of the Lord,
'He is my refuge 
And my fortress,
My God in whom
I trust.'
Surly he will save you 
From the fowlers snare
And the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
And under his wings you will find refuge;
His faithfulness will be 
your shield and rampart...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and let me know what your thoughts are. Open to all but please don't be rude!